Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dancing

Actually, my love for dancing is not a recent thing. The familiy archive video collection is full of my dancing performances - from the age of two - that I liked to do in the dresses and shoes of my mother even if I could fit in those clothes twice. My favourite was lambada and I created several different coreographies to that song. In primary school I attended a rock and roll dance course for two years  in Szekszárd. Then I fell in love with aerobics and I used to be a member of a group for eleven years. We got acquianted with different genres including hip-hop, funky, step aerobics, show and latin dances. We learned several coreographies, participated in a lot of national competitions and were frequent performers of local programs e.g. vintage and pentecost festivals, charity balls, evening programs for companies. Four years ago when I left my home town to continue my studies in a university I had to give up aerobics and I felt I left a part of my dreams there, too. For a couple of years I didn'n find my place in Pécs but luckily I found myself again and I hope this would last for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. You're quite adorable. Hungary isn't that far from Medjugorje, is it? You speek English very well for someone who's so young. Bravo!! Encore? Encore! Meet me in Heaven Above, doll, where I'll kiss your wonderfull, adorable feet. See ya soon. Love you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete